Exploring Greece With Lewis & Clark

Exploring Greece With Lewis & Clark

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Map/First Post

Ta-daaa! I've created my travel blog and put a map on it. My technological prowess astounds even me. Scroll down to see all the happenin' spots I'm going to visit. (I've circled the places I'm going in red.) First stop: Athens. It's August 12th and I'm SO ready to go. Except that I'm only halfway through "Teach Yourself Greek" and haven't started the reading for my first course, "Byzantine History." I'm gonna depart on the morning of August 30th with my good friend Kozloff, and classes start September 1st. Kozloff and me are going to travel Europe together after classes end; we've got 17 days of travel time before we both fly back to the states out of Dublin, Ireland. Hopefully that'll be enough time to traverse a continent. We'll see. For now, it's "mia pikilia, parakalo" (a plate of appetizers, please) and "yah-soo" (cheers!)

No comments: