Exploring Greece With Lewis & Clark

Exploring Greece With Lewis & Clark

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Small World

I'd just like to say a few things about time differences. During a usual day here in Athens, I often pause and think about what time it is at certain places in America - New York, Minnesota, Portland, etc. And often it's the middle of the night. Usually when I'm at school in Portland, I work really well at times when everybody's asleep, like late at night or very early in the morning. So now, when I'm in Greece, I should be doing like the best work I've ever done, because 90% of everybody I know is asleep all the time when I'm awake. Right?

In other news, here is a picture of our little "Tiropita":

awwwwwwwww...

Ain't he cute? He's like the best aspect of our apartment. Not the air conditioning, not the porch, although those are very nice... no, the kitty's my favorite. Yesterday I sat down on the stoop of our building steps to pet him, and he did like this flying leap from the top step straight into my lap. I swear, he's lap-crazy.

That's all for now.

No comments: